Pursuant to EU Regulations n. 679, 2016 GDPR- General Data Protection Regulation (Privacy)
www.hoteldianaandalo.com is a site / platform that takes care of bringing the user with information relating to the stay offered at your facility.
“Hotel Diana sas di Ghezzi Arturo & C”, owner of this web site, is the aforementioned personal data in compliance with the Data Protection Act and in compliance with the guidelines offered by the Authority for the protection of personal data.
This information is provided only for this site and not for other web sites accessed through links contained in the web pages of this site.
TYPES OF DATA AND PURPOSE ‘OF TREATMENT
1) Navigation data.
The computer systems and software procedures used to operate this website acquire, during their normal operation, some personal data whose transmission is implicit in the use of Internet communication protocols.
This information is not collected to be associated with identified, but by their very nature could, through processing and associations with data held by third parties, to identify users.
In this category of data includes IP addresses or domain names of computers used by users connecting to the site, URI (Uniform Resource Identifier) of requested resources, time of request, the method used to submit the request to the server, the size of the file obtained in reply, the numerical code indicating the status of the response from the server (successful, error, etc..) and other parameters regarding the operating system and computer environment.
These data are used only to obtain anonymous statistical information on site usage and to check its correct functioning and is deleted immediately after processing. The data could be used to ascertain responsibility in case of hypothetical crimes against the site except for this possibility, the data on web contacts do not persist for more than seven days.
2) Data provided voluntarily by.
The e-mail addresses and information contained in any messages you send are personal data.
The optional and voluntary forwarding of emails to the addresses indicated on this site, or the communication of personal data through forms, phone or fax involves the subsequent acquisition of the sender as well as other personal data.
These data will be used exclusively to respond to your requests and / or to provide the same good / service required.
A cookie is a small data file that is transferred to the user device accessing this site to store certain information.
This site uses only technical cookies which navigation cookie or session, in order to ensure the normal navigation and use of the website (allowing, for example, to make a purchase or authenticate to access restricted areas); cookies analytics, used in order to gather information, in aggregate form, the number of users and how they visit the site; functionality of cookies, in order to allow the user browsing function of a set of selected criteria (for example, the language, the products selected for purchase) and to improve the service rendered to the same.
These cookies are used for the above purposes and not personally identifiable user.
Most browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can modify your browser setting to decline the receipt of cookies.
To this end, the user is encouraged to consult this guide to the Help section of your browser’s toolbar.
If you choose to decline cookies, you may not be able to enroll, make customizations, or use some of the site interactivity.
OWNER AND MANAGER OF TREATMENT
The data controller is the “Hotel Diana sas di Ghezzi Arturo & C”, in the person of the legal representative, with registered office in Via Ponte Lambin – 38010 Andalo (TN), C.F./P.IVA 01671670220 – email firstname.lastname@example.org
The company Interline srl, in its legal representative pro tempore, current in via Paganella 50/13, 38015 Lavis (TN), C.F.:/P.IVA :. 01556460226, Telefono0461606248, email email@example.com has been appointed as the person responsible for as regards the technical maintenance of the website.
METHOD ‘AND PLACE OF DATA PROCESSING
The personal data are processed by automated tools for the time strictly necessary to achieve the purposes for which they were collected.
Treatment related to web services of this website take place at the Interline srl servers (C.F./P.IVA 1556460226), Via Paganella 50/13, 38015 Lavis (TN).
The processing operations of personal data is carried out by employees of the data controller company, duly appointed to data processing and under the control and direction of this.
The processing operations of personal data will be also carried out by employees of the company responsible for the treatment, duly appointed to data processing, under the control and direction of this, limited to operations delegated to the controller.
No personal data will be communicated to third parties or disclosed except in anonymous and aggregate form.
OPTIONAL OF DATA
Apart from that specified for navigation data, the user is free to provide personal data to request the sending of newsletters, information material or other communications and to receive the good / service required.
Their absence can make it impossible to navigate correctly on the site, to enjoy / get the service / goods requested and to receive response to these submissions.
The person concerned has the right to obtain confirmation as to whether or not personal data concerning him, even if not yet recorded, and their communication in intelligible form.
You have the right to obtain information:
a) the origin of personal data;
b) the purposes and methods of treatment;
c) the logic applied in case of processing with the aid of electronic instruments;
d) the identity of the owner, manager and the representative appointed
e) subjects or categories of persons to whom the data may be communicated or who can learn about them as appointed representative in the State, managers or agents.
You have the right to obtain:
a) updating, rectification or, when interested, integration of data;
b) the cancellation, anonymization or blocking of data processed unlawfully, including data whose retention is unnecessary for the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed;
c) certification that the operations in letters a) and b) have been notified, also as regards their content, to those to whom the data were communicated or disclosed, except if this requirement It proves impossible or involves a manifestly disproportionate to the protected right.
You have the right to object, in whole or in part:
a) for legitimate reasons the processing of personal data, pertinent for collection purposes;
b) to the processing of personal data for purposes of sending advertising materials or direct selling or for carrying out market research or commercial communication.
The interested party may exercise the above rights through an informal request to the owner or manager of the treatment, also through a designated person.
Please direct requests to the aforementioned Hotel Diana sas di Ghezzi Arturo & C in Via Ponte Lambin, 16 – 38010 Andalo, firstname.lastname@example.org
This privacy statement is read automatically by newer browsers that implement the P3P standard ( “Platform for Privacy Preferences Project”) proposed by the World Wide Web Consortium (www.w3c.org).
Every effort will be made to make the features of this site as interoperable as possible with
automatic privacy control mechanisms available in some products used by users.
In accordance with applicable privacy laws (EU Regulations n. 679, 2016), we would like to take this opportunity to inform you that your personal information will be processed in an ethical and transparent manner, only for lawful purposes, and in a manner that safeguards your privacy and your rights.
Processing takes place manually and using IT tools, and is done for the following purposes:
- To obtain and confirm your booking of accommodations and other services, and to provide such services as requested. Since this processing is required to define our contractual relationship and to perform under our contract with you, your consent is not required, unless certain “sensitive” information is submitted. Should you refuse to submit your personal information, we will not be able to confirm your booking or provide you with the requested services. Processing shall cease once you check out, although some of your personal information may (or in some instances, has to) continue to be processed for the purposes and in the manner described below;
- To comply with our “Public Safety Law” (Article 109 Royal Decree n. 773, 18/6/1931) which requires that we provide identification data of our guests to the police, for purposes of public safety, in the manner established by the Ministry of the Interior (Decree of 7 January 2013). Data submission is mandatory, and does not require your consent. Should you refuse to provide such information, we will not be able to host you in our hotel. Data acquired for such purposes shall not be retained by us, unless you provide consent to their retention as required under point 4, infra;
- To comply with applicable administrative, accounting, and tax regulations. For these purposes, your consent is not required. Personal information is processed by us and our persons in charge of data processing, and is disclosed outside the company only when and if required by law. Should you refuse to submit the required data for the above purposes, we will not be able to provide you with the requested services. Data acquired for such purposes is retained by us for the required statutory period (10 years – or longer, in case of tax audits);
- To speed-up check-in on your next visit to our hotel. For such purposes, upon obtaining your consent (which can be revoked at any moment), your information will be retained for a maximum of 10 years and will be used the next time you are our guest, for the reasons listed supra;
- To allow you to receive messages and telephone calls during your stay. Your consent is required for such purposes. You can revoke your consent at any time. Such processing, where consent is granted, shall end when you check out;
- To send you advertising messages and updates on special rates and promotions. For this purpose, upon obtaining your consent, your information shall be retained for a maximum of 10 years, and will not be disclosed to third parties. You may revoke your consent at any moment;
- For purposes of protecting persons, property, and company assets, using a video-surveillance system for some areas of the hotel, which are duly identified by signage. Your consent is not required for such processing because it is conducted pursuant to our legitimate interest to safeguard persons and property against potential violence, theft, robbery, damage, and vandalism. Surveillance is also conducted for purposes of fire prevention and occupational safety and health. Recorded images are erased after 24 hours, except on holidays or other days the business is closed; images are never retained for more than one week. These images are not subject to third-party disclosure, except as required to comply with a specific investigatory demands from a court or the police.
We also would like to inform you that the European Regulation grant you certain rights, including rights of access to, adjustment, erasure, limitation of, or objection to the processing of your data, as well as data portability rights, when and insofar as applicable (Articles 15-22 of the EU Regulations n. 679, 2016). You can also file a complaint with the Data Protection Authority, according to the procedures set forth under applicable regulations.
For any other concern, and to assert your rights under the EU Regulation, please contact:
Data Controller Hotel Diana sas di Ghezzi Arturo & C., email@example.com
Data Processor Hotel Diana sas di Ghezzi Arturo & C., firstname.lastname@example.org