This information is provided only for this site and not for other websites that may be consulted by the user via links on the web pages of this site.
Collection and use of personal data
When you use our Service, you will be asked to provide us with personal information used to contact or identify you. The Service collects the following data:
- Usage data
The data collected also includes:
- Internet Protocol (IP) address of the computers accessing the site
- Web page requests
- Reference web pages
- Browser used to access the site
- Time and date of access
How we collect data
The Service collects and receives information from you in the following ways:
- When you fill out a registration form or otherwise submit your personal information.
- When you interact with our Service.
How we use your data
The Service may use your information for the following purposes:
- Provide and maintain our Service, as well as monitor the use of our Service.
- To update you with news, general information, special offers, new services and events.
- To contact you. Hotel Diana sas di Ghezzi Arturo & C. will contact you via email, telephone, SMS, or other form of electronic communication regarding features, products, services, or security updates, as necessary or reasonable .
The legal basis for the listed treatments is in most cases represented by art.6 par. 1 letter b) and f) of EU Regulation 2016/679. For the purposes in which the user is required to express specific consent through the data collection forms on the site, the legal basis is represented by art.6 par. 1 letter a) of EU Regulation 2016/679;
How we store data
Personal Data will be retained for the time necessary to pursue the purposes of the Service for which they were collected, including the retention period required by applicable legislation and, in any case, for a maximum period of 10 years from the termination of the relationship with the Data Controller, except for any need for the Data Controller to defend his rights in court.
Personal data will not be disclosed.
Sharing with third parties
Your information may be shared with a third party for reasons that include:
- Statistical information. Your information may be shared with online analytics tools to track and analyze website traffic.
- Payment processing and collection services. Your information will be used to process payments in the event of a purchase, refund or other similar request.
- Marketing efforts. Your information will be used to generate and send newsletters, email marketing efforts, advertising and more.
- Improving our Service. Your information may be shared with third-party service providers to improve our Service and/or interactions with providers.
- Improving targeted advertising campaigns. Hotel Diana sas di Ghezzi Arturo & C. works with third-party service providers to improve targeted advertising campaigns.
The list of third parties to whom data may be provided for the reasons listed above can be requested from the Data Controller (contact data link).
Your information may be disclosed for other reasons, including:
- Compliance with applicable laws, regulations or orders.
- Responding to complaints that your use of our Service violates third party rights.
Transfer of data abroad
Personal Data will be processed within the European Economic Area (EEA). If transfers to third countries are necessary, in the absence of an adequacy decision from the European Commission, the requirements established by the applicable legislation regarding the transfer of Personal Data to third countries issued by the European Commission will still be respected.
Rights of the interested party
Pursuant to EU Regulation 2016/679 articles. 15 et seq. and the national legislation in force, the interested party may, according to the methods and within the limits established by the legislation in force, exercise the following rights:
- Art. 15 Right of access of the interested party: request confirmation on the ongoing processing of personal data concerning him and information regarding the data processed, the logic, methods and purposes of the processing;
- Art. 16 Right of rectification: request its updating, rectification or integration;
- Art. 17 Right to erasure (“right to be forgotten”);
- Art. 18 Right to limit processing;
- Art. 19 Obligation to notify in the event of rectification or deletion of personal data or limitation of processing;
- Art. 20 Right to data portability: receive personal data concerning him in a structured format;
- Art. 21 Right to object to the processing of personal data;
- the right to lodge a complaint with the Supervisory Authority (Privacy Guarantor);
- as well as, more generally, exercise all the rights recognized by the current legal provisions.
The exercise of rights may take place by sending a request which must be addressed without any formality to the Data Controller at the addresses and contact details of the Data Controller.
For any questions, you can contact us through the following channels:
Name: Hotel Diana sas di Ghezzi Arturo & C.
Address: Via Le Val, 2 38010 Andalo (TN)
Ultimo aggiornamento: 04/10/2023