The new European law on the protection of personal data (the so-called GDPR) imposes on those who collect and process personal data new obligations of transparency towards people.
In particular, it obliges to declare in advance:
– who is the Data Controller of your personal data
– what your data is processed
– if the provision of data is mandatory
– the purposes for which your personal data are processed
– the type and methods of treatment
– the duration of the treatment
– how to make a complaint and have access to your personal data and the contacts to contact
– if and how your personal data are shared with third parties and how they are processed by them
– if your data is transferred outside the European Community
In the face of these declarations, which must be expressed in the simplest and most comprehensible language possible, those who process your personal data must collect your explicit consent to do so, and be able to demonstrate it.
You are about to send a “contact form” for requesting information or a quote, or a form for subscribing to a newsletter, or a form for sending a curriculum vitae, or a form for a request for reservation.
The Data Controller of your personal data is:
Hotel Diana srl. via Ponte Lambin, 16 38010 Andalo TN CF and PI number 01671670220
Tel. +39 0461585733 – e-mail email@example.com
The purposes of the treatment are:
– for the contact form: responding to your request for information or a quote
– for the booking request: being able to satisfy your booking
The type of treatment is:
– computerized data management
The provision of data is free and done on your own initiative, but the refusal to provide such data may not make it possible to carry out the requested services. Any consent for marketing purposes in any case may be denied without this implying the use of the requested services.
The duration of the treatments is:
– for the contact form: as long as your request for information or quote has not been processed, and at most for the duration established by law for the conservation of commercial correspondence (10 years)
– for the booking form: as long as your booking request has not been processed, and at most for the duration established by law for the conservation of commercial correspondence (10 years)
Your personal data will not be used for profiling purposes.
If you want to make a complaint or exercise your rights regarding your personal data (to find out what they are, have them deleted, rectify, etc.) and for any question or request relating to your personal data and respect for your privacy you can write to dedicated address:
Your personal data are shared only with companies that perform functions strictly connected and instrumental to the operation of our services, such as technical suppliers, and, if necessary, administrative and judicial bodies and authorities to fulfill legal obligations.
Your personal data may be transferred outside the European Union to be processed by some of our service providers. In this case, we make sure that this transfer takes place in compliance with current legislation and that an adequate level of protection of personal data is guaranteed.
in accordance with current legislation on the protection of personal data (EU Regulation no. 679 of 2016), we wish to inform you that the processing of your personal data is carried out with correctness and transparency, for lawful purposes and protecting your privacy and your rights .
The treatments are also carried out with the aid of IT means for the following purposes:
1. to acquire and confirm your booking of accommodation and ancillary services, and to provide the requested services. Since these are treatments necessary for the definition of the contractual agreement and for its subsequent implementation, your consent is not required, except in the case where particular, so-called sensitive data are provided. In case of refusal to provide personal data, we will not be able to confirm the reservation or provide the requested services. The treatment will cease on your departure, but some of your personal data may or must continue to be processed for the purposes and in the manner indicated in the following points;
2. to fulfill the obligation set out in the “Consolidated Law on Public Security Laws” (article 109 of RD 18.6.1931 n. 773) which requires us to communicate to the Police Headquarters, for public safety purposes, the details of the customers accommodated according to methods established by the Ministry of the Interior (Decree of 7 January 2013). The provision of data is mandatory and does not require your consent, and in case of refusal to provide it, we will not be able to host it in our facility. The data acquired for this purpose are not stored by us, unless you consent to the conservation as provided for in point 4;
3. to comply with current administrative, accounting and tax obligations. For these purposes, the processing is carried out without the need to acquire your consent. The data are processed by us and by our agents, and are communicated externally only in compliance with legal obligations. In case of refusal to provide the data necessary for the aforementioned obligations, we will not be able to provide the requested services. The data acquired for these purposes are kept by us for the time required by the respective regulations (10 years, and even more in the case of tax assessments);
4. to speed up the registration procedures in case of subsequent stays at our facility. For this purpose, after obtaining your revocable consent at any time, your data will be kept for a maximum period of 10 years and will be used when you will be our guest again for the purposes referred to in the previous points;
5. to carry out the function of receiving messages and telephone calls addressed to her during her stay. For this purpose, your consent is required. You can withdraw your consent at any time. However, the treatment will cease on your departure;
6. to send you our promotional messages and updates on rates and offers. For this purpose, after acquiring your consent, your data will be kept for a maximum period of 10 years and will not be disclosed to third parties. You can withdraw your consent at any time;
7. for the purpose of protecting people, property and company assets through a video surveillance system of some areas of the structure, identifiable by the presence of special signs. For this treatment, your consent is not required, as it pursues our legitimate interest in protecting people and property against possible aggressions, thefts, robberies, damages, acts of vandalism and for purposes of fire prevention and work safety. The recorded images are deleted after 24 hours, except holidays or other cases of closure of the year, and in any case not later than one week. They are not communicated to third parties, except in the event that a specific investigative request from the judicial authority or judicial police must be adhered to.
We also wish to inform you that the European Regulation recognizes certain rights, including the right of access and rectification, or of cancellation or limitation or opposition to the processing, in addition to the right to data portability, if and as applicable (articles from 15 to 22 of EU Regulation No. 679 of 2016). It can also lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority, according to the procedures provided for by current legislation.
For any further information, and to assert the rights recognized by the European Regulation, you can contact:
Holder of the treatment: Hotel Diana srl, firstname.lastname@example.org
Responsible for the treatment Hotel Diana srl, email@example.com